Home Blog T20 World Cup: Who Will Be The Subsequent Champion? – Podcast with...

T20 World Cup: Who Will Be The Subsequent Champion? – Podcast with Nasir Baig #icct20worldcup

The ICC T20 World Cup is a pinnacle occasion on this planet of cricket, showcasing the most effective groups and gamers competing for final …

source

35 COMMENTS

1. Sir today is the 25th of June only 4 days left in the final. I watched your USA vs PAK video and my aggression is also the same as like you. What made me angry bird when these illiterate logicless pankhe came and start saying "KING IS KING" "You can't understand political pressure on players" "Our Lumber 1 agency trained them" and all other fuckin* shits…..
    I just wanted to reply if you have no courage to handle these pressures and forcefully can't well play then why you guyz came here to play? stay at your home fuckin* bastards! why these duffers are playing with the emotions of a whole nation? I am a big fan of King BABER AZAM but I'm not a blind supporter of anyone if you can't deliver at a difficult time then what should I do with your previous records? just burn those titles. if you are the captain of our team who is leading us continuously for the 3rd International Tournament and continuously failing why are you not resigning from captaincy and starting to develop yourself play as a normal player like Virat do and prove yourself.
    and if any Baber son/daughter, Naseem son/daughter, Shahdab fan or anyone got offended by my words I just wanna say this open your eyes and demand for what we pay. we are those who were paying their million of Income we are those who made them Celeb through our SM and its our right to target all wrong shits. If IK made babar azam a captain then he's under a professional chairman RAMIZ RAJA not under a man who is illegally imposed by dictators also at that time Babar prove himself why he deserves to be captain but now he's taking pressure of all negative politics no one has guts like IMRAN KHAN who never take any pressure on his cricket team and played like a star.
    go and check how Afghanistan prove itself in International Tournaments they didn't rely on any shitty leagues they have proper management which shows their real talent in front of the public not showing Parchi and THUUSS players who has nothing to show
    Whoever reading this I req that you have some courage yrr plz raise a voice to take away their dirty politics from our cricket. this isn't something on which our so call anchors sit and give their shitty opinions making thumbnails for their youtube videos "kon ha asal mujrim" like wtf
    SIR If you're reading this I req you to make a video on this topic why is it necessary to take away this dirty politics from cricket why is it important for our players to play like professionals without taking any pressure why is it important to give chance to real talent what should be criteria for selecting players to play and also cover the glory of the afghan team and appreciate them how they prove themselves.
    sir again I req you to make video my heart is really broken after paying millions to watch this shitty performance in the stadium its too much better for me to pay for watching Afghans playing.
    Imagine how much is it painful for us to sit in the stadium and watch this heart wrenching performances. you have a huge audience plz guide all of them for not becoming blind supporters of any star.

2. Two more points to my earlier comments a few months back a tournament of retired cricketers was arranged in US and among others Ambani s wife was there question arises Why another thing that in every team you will find players of sub continent origin again Why

3. Dr sb whosoever wins THE REAL WIN shall be of India With due apology from cricket lovers I want to narrate few facts Today this game is only because of Indian business tycoons for them it is a big source of income Cricket is a symbol of SLAVERY as it was initially played in countries who have been ruled by British An example would clear my view How far are Ireland and Scotland from England Why they have established teams very recently We feel extremely happy when team defeats India how funny Rameez Raja as chairman of PCB that India donates 80 per cent of the total donation to ICC and we get 50 per cent of that He also said that if India withdraws this amount Cricket in Pakistan will end So when our cricket runs on the CHARITY of India why we are very happy when win from India

4. ڈاکٹر صاحب بہت اچھا اس وی لاگ کو ہی آپ نے کرکٹ کا میدان بنا دیا اور آپ نے اپنے دیکھنے والوں کو بھی مستقبل میں دوڑا دیا کیا ہوگا
    وہ بھی وقت جب پاکستان کی کرکٹ ٹیم اور ھاکی ٹیم کا شمار بہترین ٹیموں میں ہوتا تھا سفارش اور رشوت نے دونوں کا بیڑا آباد کردیا پہلے شوق ہوتا تھا کھیلنے والا شوق کھیلتا اور دیکھنے والا ان کی کارکردگی شوق سے دیکھتا اب کھیلنے والا پیسے کے لئے کھیلتا ہے اور والا بھاری رقم خرچ کر کے دیکھتا ہے اب کھیل کے میدان کو خاص کر کے کرکٹ کے میدان کو جوا خانے کے رنگ میں رنگ دیا گیا ہے
    کھیل کی اس طرح پیشنگوئی کرنا مشکل ہے ہم تکا لگا لیتے ہیں
    سیمی فائینل انگلینڈ آسٹریلیا نیوزی لینڈ سائوتھآفریکا فائینل نیوزی لینڈ اور آسٹریلیا
    ڈاکٹر صاحب دعا بھی اپنی تاثیر رکھتی ہے علاج بھی ضروری ہے جو کہ ہم کم کرتے ہیں دوسری چیزوں کی طرح ہمارے کھیلوں میں بھی حسد اور گروپ بندی نے لے لی ہے اس دعا کے ساتھ اللّٰہ واھی مال ہماری ٹیم کو فتح دے

5. ڈاکٹر صاحب۔ السلام و علیکم۔ کیا کبھی آپ نے ان مسلمان فلاسفروں، سائنسدانوں، انجینئیروں اور تعلیمی ماہرونوں کے اوپر ویلاگ بنائے ہیں۔ میں التجا کرتا ہوں کہ ان ہستیوں پہ ویلاگ بنائیں جنہوں نے اسلام کے شروع میں ان مضامین میں بڑے بڑے کارنامے دکھائے۔ جیسے بوعلی سینا اور بہت سے تاکہ ہماری نوجوان کو انفارمیشن ہو سکے۔ شکریہ

6. سیمی فائنل 1 پاکستان 2نیوزلیڈ
    3 انگلینڈ ۔4 انڈیا ۔
    فائنل مین پاکستان انڈیا
    ونر پاکستان عاشق بلوچ 6.6.2024 سعودی عرب سے انشاء اللہ فائنل پاکستان کا

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here